Thursday, August 02, 2007

Marmalade Clothing



My love of all things 60's is far reaching to say the least. Furniture, hair, clothing, art, graphic design, music, I love it all. So when Magdalena Sokolowska approached HQ about us carrying her line called Marmalade, I was blown away. This girl gets it, seriously. This clothing is not some costumy parody of 60's style, it is the essence of the minimal chic of that incredible decade.



What started out as a shop in Torontos Kensington market has now morphed into a collection that Magdalena puts all her energy into. I say energy well spent my friend, energy well spent!



We're happy to welcome Marmalade to the HQ family, and already have some of her great dresses hanging on our racks. Why not stop by the vernissage this saturday, enjoy some great art, and try on a few of these super chic dresses. These would look so great for fall with black opaque tights and black ankle boots ... hmmmm.

No comments: